Friday, December 24, 2010

A Miracle.

Well. What do you know? I'm on again before Christmas. It's a miracle!

What can I say, though? Blogging is addicting. Whenever I start at it again, I'm always very involved, until I run out of time again. Which is often. Which is why I'm not some kind of Blogger junkie or something. Besides which, many times I have nothing to say, for my lack of willingness to spill my guts on the Internet, so to speak. When oftentimes, that's all that would happen if I began to type. The keyboard has the oddest way of drawing the deepest sort of things out of me that I'd rather not share - I have to be careful sometimes. Hm. A bewitching thing, this Internet. Not something to be trifled with, you could get yourself into a lot of trouble with it.

In any case, CBC was a rather grand affair today. There were doughnuts in the morning, accompanied by the lovely Christmas cookies that Darylyn, Katy and I made. And which my mommy decorated for us. Our cookie plan came off beautifully and was quite a success - the cookies were a hit. They were ALL gone by the end of the day. It was free dress, so of course we took lots of pictures. Most of them were quite ridiculous, but I suppose I can put up a few of the better ones. (: I'm sure someone might like to see. Here they are.




Christmas cookies! Aren't they just precious?
Mommy did a good job. (:



Darylyn! (:
 


The group!
Left to right: Me, Claudia, Martha(in the back),
Darylyn, Katy, Cait(in the back), Gabby, Sreyrath. (:
 


I love how barely any of us are looking, haha. (:
 


Claudia, Darylyn & Katy! (:
 I'll post some pictures of our Christmas later. (: After we're done with the craziness, I expect. (:

Merry Christmas, and, in the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us, everyone!"

1 comment:

musiker said...

Love the pictures!!!